Thursday, May 20, 2010

Marc Bissonnette

Yet another criminal spammer from NANAE who tries to say he is an anti-spammer,
but acts as a criminal spammer.

This spammer has taken to spamming my email addresses to the Usenet newsgroups
and since my web hosting company at the time uses a catch-all system for email any email address ending with my domain will cause it to be delivered to my mailbox.

Now I have munged the email addresses bellow in his post to prevent them
from being further harvested. But he did post this to the Usenet newsgroups
with the email addresses unmunged and he deliberately did that knowing that spambots
will pick up my email addresses from the Usenet newsgroups and then spam it over and
over again.

Marc Bissonnette has been around NANAE long enough to know that any email addresses
posted to the newsgroups will get harvested and spammed.

Also this was not just done once but multiple times by Marc Bissonnette

Evidence is located here

The Evidence located bellow has been munged by me to prevent any further abuse.
But when he posted this to the Usenet newsgroups they were not munged in any way

Path:g2news1.google.com!news1.google.com!Xl.tags.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!local2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.email
Subject: Re: Removing from APEWS black list
From: Marc Bissonnette
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:09:00 -0500

Another admission that prostitutes [at] darkshado [dot] ca is yours! Keep it up!

> to the usenet newsgroups now!

Or ?

collect [at] darkshado [dot] ca
jamie [at] darkshado [dot] ca
postmaster [at] darkshado [dot] ca
abuse [at] darkshado [dot] ca
webmaster [at] darkshado [dot] ca
sales [at] darkshado [dot] ca
info [at] darkshado [dot] ca
sheep [at] darkshado [dot] ca
mutton [at] darkshado [dot]ca
lamb [at] darkshado [dot] ca
domains [at] darkshado [dot] ca
admin [at] darkshado [dot] ca
usenet [at] darkshado [dot] ca
probation [at] darkshado [dot] ca
adult [at] darkshado [dot] ca
lubricant [at] darkshado [dot] ca
prostitutes [at] darkshado [dot] ca
solicitation [at] darkshado [dot] ca
legal [at] darkshado [dot] ca
whiner [at] darkshado [dot] ca
liar [at] darkshado [dot] ca
libel [at] darkshado [dot] ca
scoville [at] darkshado [dot] ca
mcallister [at] darkshado [dot] ca
michael_mcallister [at] darkshado [dot] ca
richard_scoville [at] darkshado [dot] ca
barbara_schwartz [at] darkshado [dot] ca
scientology [at] darkshado [dot] ca
support [at] darkshado [dot] ca

And stop swearing in public, Jamie; It is unprofessional. Remember that
each time you complain, the ISPs take a look at the whole thread (well,
those that don't have you perma-welded into their kook bins already), see
how you speak in public and dismiss you for the potty mouth that you are.

Grow up.

--
Marc Bissonnette
Looking for a new ISP? http://www.canadianisp.com

Marc Bissonnette is a known criminal spammer who frequently abuses
the newsgroup news.admin.net.abuse.email aka NANAE

Funny part was him trying to tell me about being professional
Oh ya Marc Bissonnette is a professional alright, a
professional spammer and net-abuser!

I would avoid using any sites owned or run by this criminal
http://internalysis.com
http://thecgistore.com
http://canadianisp.com
http://www.canadianisp.ca
http://www.beachburg.com

Further Evidence

spamming my email addresses to the usenet newsgroups
spamming of my email addresses to the usenet newsgroups #2
spamming of my email addresses to the usenet newsgroups #3